We are looking for a Mobile Android/iOS developer to join our team. As mobile developer your responsibility is to design and develop robust high-performance and scalable native applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional native applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Collaborate with Backend developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Keep up with emerging technologies and best practices
- Proven work experience as an Android developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire mobile development process (design, development, deployment, releasing, and publishing)
- Hands on experience with Java, Kotlin, Swift, Git
- Experience with automated testing
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
As part of the mobile team you will be introduced to Agave Lab’s standards and best practices.
The following topics are not pre-requisite knowledge but are a plus:
- Reactive Extensions
- Clean Architecture
- Continuous Integration
- Fastlane, Cocoapods, Gradle
- AWS, GCP or similar
- Experience working with the Play Store and/or App Store
The position is full time with very competitive salary and benefits. We’re located in GDL. You would work out of our office
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.