We are looking for an experienced Backend developer to join our team. As a Backend Developer, your responsibility is to design and develop robust high-performance and scalable server-side applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable server applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional server-side applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Collaborate with Frontend developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Keep up with emerging technologies and best practices
- Proven work experience as a Backend developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with Node.js, ES6, RESTful api design, Git
- Experience with automated testing
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience in SQL databases (PostgreSQL preferred).
As part of the backend team you will be introduced to Agave Lab’s standards and best practices. The following topics are not pre-requisite knowledge but are a plus:
- Docker ecosystem
- Continuous Delivery
- Event driven architectures
- Please send your CV to email@example.com
- Please mention at what time is ok for you to attend a call
- Please include links to your Github and LinkedIn profiles